Registration, Cancellation and Refund Policy
Here, cost means only program cost. Transportation and hotel accommodation costs are separate.
Booking amount: 40% of the programme cost.
The balance amount should be made before starting the trek. Bill will be sent within 15 days after the end of the trek.
Cancellation and Refund: If you wish to cancel your participation in the programme, send an email intimation regarding the same to email@example.com. We do not take cancellation requests over the phone.
The cancellation charges are as follows:
- Cancellation prior to 30 days to the start of the programme: 50% refund
- Cancellation between 30 days and 15 days to the start of the programme: 30% refund
- Cancellation less than 15 days to the start of the trek: No refund
*Cost here indicates only the cost for the programme less any travel and accommodation expenses.
- “Terranova Adventure” reserves the right to change expedition dates, people or itineraries as conditions warrant. If a trip is delayed or the itinerary changed due to bad weather, road conditions, transportation delays, government intervention, airline schedules, sickness, or other contingency for which Terranova Adventure cannot make provision, the cost of delays and/or other changes are the responsibility of the participant.
- Terranova Adventure reserves the right to decline, or accept, any individual as a trip member for any reason whatsoever.
- No refunds will be made if you voluntarily leave a trip for any reason after the trip has begun. Refunds will be at the discretion of the company if you are involuntarily forced to leave a trip for any reason.
- No refunds will be made for any accommodation, transport, sightseeing, meals or services not utilized.
- Refunds are not possible for any missed or unused services including voluntary / involuntary termination of tour on account of sickness, death of a family member, late arrival on the tour etc.
- Terranova Adventure is also not liable to pay any compensation for any loss arising as a consequence of trip curtailment, alteration, extension or cancellation due to any reasons. However, you expressly agree
that, in any event, the maximum liability of Terranova Adventure will be limited to the trip cost paid to Terranova Adventure.
- Where cost includes the bus/train/airline/hotel bookings as part of the total package, the refund percentage will be calculated only on the cost of the programme less any expenses borne towards such travel and accommodation.
- For instance, if the programme cost is Rs 10,000 and the other expenses is Rs 3,000, the refund for cancellation will be calculated only on Rs 10,000. The expenses borne towards travel and accommodation will not be refunded.
Terranova Adventure helps its patrons with free consultation regarding buying the right equipment for any of its treks/expedition and wilderness survival/bushcraft programme.
Where Terranova Adventure cancels the program because of some natural calamity or Force Majeure:
- It will refund the entire amount paid till the time of such cancellation, including the booking amount, or you are entitled to take an alternative trip/dates. You shall be notified of same. You may accept the alternate trip suggestion, voucher (with one year redeemable limitation) or request another trip of your choice. The difference in cost, if applicable, will have to be borne by you.
- Where Terranova Adventure has also arranged for the bus/train/airline/hotel bookings as part of the total package cost, then in case of cancellation under these circumstances, it will refund the amount after taking the cancellation charge from agencies, like Indian railway, Airline, car, Hotel.
- In the event of cancellation of the programme after departure due to circumstances arising out of natural calamities or Force Majeure, Terranova Adventure will not be able to initiate any refund.
For the patrons
I agree to abide by the terms and conditions as laid down by Terranova Adventure.